More and more I find my life’s energy hooked up to those I regularly come in contact with, especially via WordPress. And vice versa. It’s quite a beautiful thing that I haven’t felt before.
It feels like love…
What I am grateful for today:
- Happy birthday, Dad*! (In his card, ‘Dad’ was replaced with ‘old man.’ XDDDDD Thank God I can call you that, that you’re still alive and kicking!)
- baby aspirin
- My PlayStation 3, where pretending to be a sword-wielding waifu comes with ease. Or a monk with crazy DEX points & healing powers. (currently playing ‘Under Night In-Birth: Exe Late.’)
- Goldfrapp’s ‘Utopia’ song, which got me through many a lonely night in the military.
- Windows 10 is finally out! yeay
- My daughter.
- High speed internet & quad-core processors in cheap Android cell phones. (Apple is cool too…)
- For waking up this morning, being able to read the thoughts of others in near-real time around the world. I am alive! And so are you!